Posted by theo de kreijger on January 19, 1998 at 01:44:50:
Dear Olof Johansson and any other visitor of this site,
I recently bought this beautiful print and it would be very nice if someone could give me some more information about it.
What I know:
1. Artist signature: (Kikugawa) Eizan Fude
2. Seal: Kiwame (1790-1842)
3. Probable date: about 1810/1820
4. Publisher: Matsumura-ya Yahei (1738-1818)
What I would like to know:
1. Series title
2. Engraver Seal ?!?
3. Some more accurate dating
4. The print is in an unbelieveable prestine state. Does anyone know about (meji) reprints of this kind of print???
Post a Followup